It's a Stitch

Crafty adverntures with bits and bobs

Friday, 4 November 2011

The "R"

I've been knitting as much as time allows, as my needles are more portable than my sewing machine and I've not been at home much lately. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to sew this weekend, fingers crossed. I might sew some Christmassy decorations so that I can put them up at work.
Anyway my friend Rachel had wanted some letter fridge magnets so we could write notes on her fridge So I bought a pack of letters for her birthday and decided to give knitting a letter a go. I used my tiny needles and knit-stiched pretty tight together in stripes (mainly so that joining the wool all together was easier by knotting it than by trying to knit it all in one, which may well be impossible, I have no idea. I knitted it anyway and stuck some adhesive magnet strip to the back to hide most of the loose ends.. They're on her fridge now :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home